- Easy-to-use cable
- • No software required
- • Compliant with DisplayPort™ interoperability specification v1.1a offering 1.62 Gbps and 2.7 Gbps
- • Compliant with HDMI™ 1.3a specification – up to 2.25 Gbps.
- • Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 / 1080p @ 60 Hz
- • Supports full mini DisplayPort™ link training
- • Ideal accessory for Apple® iMac® or MacBook®
The JDA152 mini DisplayPort™ to HDMI™ Adapter allows you to quickly and easily connect your Mac® or PC to an external monitor, HDTV, projector or other display device using a VGA, DVI or HDMI™ input. With its plug-and-play technology, there is no need to download any drivers.
Once you’ve experienced multiple monitors, you’ll never want to go back to a single monitor again.
- Supports 4K (1080p) Video Resolutions
- Allows you to quickly and easily connect your Mac® or PC to an external monitor, HDTV, projector or other display device.
- Increase Efficiency
- The easiest way to add a second display.
- Universal Compatibility
- Compatible with both Mac® & Windows®. Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™ devices that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort™ signal. Compliant with HDMI™ 1.3a specifications.
- No Need for Software Installation or Configuration
- Small, Compact and Lightweight
- Pocket-sized, easily take it with you to work, while traveling, on business trips, etc.
|Host Interface||mini DisplayPort™ Male Connector|
|Video Interface||HDMI™ Female Connector|
|Dimensions||Main body: 43(W) x 45(H) x 15(D) mm
Cable length: 100 mm